I can't even say how much I love and appreciate my best friends. If it wasn't for Kirstin, Ryan, and my brother Casey, I don't know who I would be today. They have always been there for me.. We are the coolest 4 amigos ever. We have had our "rollercoaster" moments but it has only made us all stronger. I can be myself with them and they with me. They are my family. I love my family and closest friends so much. I am so blessed and feel I am the luckiest girl alive.
My brothers are so dear to my heart. They are protective of me and always look out for me. They are good brothers. I once hated having only brothers and no sisters. Well I lucked out again. My brothers are the coolest. I love them each dearly. They would do anything for me and I for them. I would give my life for any member of my family. I love them so much.
Kirstin is my closest bestest friend/sis ever. She is so much my sister that I claim her that way. I love her and her personality to death. She is such a smart, level headed awesome person. She has always been there for me, even when I have pushed her away. I value her friendship so much. Most all of my funnest memories have her in them, and usually all four of us. She has taught me alot, more than she may know. We have grown alot since high school and it's fun to see it. She keeps me in line. And Kirstin...if you ever read this. Here are some words for thought for ya. Corn nuts, snowmen, mudding, kirstinisms and beckyisms, etc..P.S. I might eat some cooked lettuce at the hotel they should eventually start building in Coral Canyon, while catching some Alaskan salmon. Hahaha I love these inside joke moments. I can't help but laugh. Well you know what I mean. Hahaha. Good times
No comments:
Post a Comment