I am on the biggest old time movie kick! Im loving watching the old school movies like Casablanca, Sabrina, Breakfast at Tiffany's and many many more. Im also loving the old school western classics with John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. Im loving this little kick im on! These oldies but goodies are must see's I would say! But I do wonder does Clint Eastwood have to sound so monatone in every movie, I know it makes his character but come on, he was a looker he just needs to be more alive! But maybe its his monatone character we all fall in love with. Hmmmm thats a ponder! I must say some of his lines wouldn't be the same if they were done any different. Maybe they wouldn't be "classic".
"Your men wandering around in the night are likely to catch a cold......or a bullet"
or "You shouldn't play with matches" haha or maybe the good ol famous "Do you feel lucky...well do ya punk?!" haha oh' good ol' Clint Eastwood. I love his lines
I could go on and on about Mr. Eastwood, and even Mr. Wayne and Audrey Hepburn (my favorite) they are wonderful in my opinion.
Well I think im off for my Classic Movie Marathon day ?? ah who cares..Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment