Okay Kirs I continued the Blogging Questionaire!
1. Where in the world could you stay forever?
Oh man, I could seriously go to some country like Ireland or France and never get bored, if I had the ability to stay in a cute bed and breakfast the entire time, I would stay forever.
2. If you could have any job and be great at it, what would you do?
Honestly I would be a Nurse. My Grandma was a nurse and I look up to her so much. There isn't anything she can't do. If I had the ability to do it I so would. Just to be able to be there for someone and help them would be an amazing ability.
3. If you had the money, would you really hire a maid?
Uh! Heck Yes!!
4. What is your favorite board game?
I love all board games that make you laugh or think and are challenging. I seriously love the games where you have to make stuff up from your mind. Whether it be acting, lying, drawing...I love it all! Especially the times your laughing so hard you think you may pee your pants.
5. What is your favorite family activity?
Im a huge fan of family traditions. So along with that I would have to say anything that involved being together. Games, Holidays, Family Reunions or just a weenie roast at Grandma and Grandpas. I love family.
6. What do you use daily that you could really live without?
The T.V
7. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall! I love love love Halloween and Christmas and all the in between. Fall is the best. The smells of chilly air and crumpling leaves, fresh apple cider and donuts. Pumpkins with candles. Snow, the whole Christmas Spirit. Oh I just love the beginning and transitions of Fall into Christmastime.
8. What is your favorite movie?
I dont have a favorite...I have FAVORITES and they are many. ;)
:) I am so glad at least someone did it.
ReplyDelete