Day 7
Ten amazing women from history that I would love to meet.
1. Emma Smith
2. Amelia Earhart
3. Audrey Hepburn
4.Queen Elizabeth
5. Jane Austen
6. Helen Keller
7. Mary - Mother of Jesus
8. Martha Jane Cannary Burke---Calamity Jane
9. Rosa Parks
10. Pocahantas
Wow, I could choose many women I would love to meet but these ten are for sure some I would love to chit chat with. I could learn so so so much from these amazing women. Some of them I just would love to meet because they have a spit-fire attitude like myself and I think we could be great pals.
I would love to sit down with Emma and talk and learn of her challenges and hardships in which she stood as an amazing woman and a supportive wife. She amazes me so much I can't even put it into words how much I look up to this lady. I would love to ride in a plane with Amelia and learn her history, maybe she would show me where she "landed" and we could chat of her great adventures and bravery; Audrey Hepburn is a classic! Who wouldn't want to meet this fire-ball woman who has super amazing confidence and is so freakin adorable. I could eat my breakfast in front of a Tiffany store any day with her. Queen Elizabeth is another amazing woman to me, she freakin ran a country with no King. She did an amazing job too. I would love to gain some of her strengths and talents.
I would love to understand the amazing mind of Jane Austen who has written many adventerous and romantic books we all love to read. I wonder if her life is a never ending "book" of adventure and romance...Helen Keller is another amazing lady I would love to communicate with. I have always wanted to learn sign language and to be able to use it to communicate with Helen would be absolutely amazing!
I can't even put into words how neat it would be to sit and talk with Mary, the mother of Jesus. It wouldn't even be right to say anything other than the fondness and respect I hold for this woman. I would love to sit and chat on a bus ride sitting right next to Rosa Parks, how cool would that be. And to run through the forest singing magical songs about the wind with Pocahantas.. just kidding, but I know I could learn alot from this beautiful native.
And last but not least I could sit along side Calamity Jane spit balling and being a fiery woman in a bar (id drink water of coarse ;) and then having a good ol' western round of shootin'. Good times are sure to be had if I were to spend any amount of time with these great and noble women of our history.
No comments:
Post a Comment