My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Thursday

little things i love

Sometimes in life its the little things that matter most. Coming home from a long day at work to see your house with the warm glow of life and happiness (and the lights of coarse) and find your family inside doing things here or there but together. I love sitting on the couch after work watching cheesy shows like the Big Bang Theory and That 70's Show, or my current favorite New Girl. I love that feeling I get going to work knowing I have the next day off and trying to decide what movie I should rent to celebrate. I even tend to love cleaning and going through all my things to organize. I love the feeling of getting to go hop into my cozy bed and go to sleep. I love naps and I love cheese. I love getting together with my friends for dinner and movie nights. I love goofing off and laughing until we almost pee our pants. I love feeling comfortable. I love my brothers dog Sadie and the joy she brings just by being her. I love that I can pet her and feel how much she really loves me as she leans on my leg to be close to me. She craves that constant touch just like we humans do just to generate that feeling of love and warmth. I love hugs. Hugs mean so much. I love when the words "I love you" are said seriously and are truly meant not just because its hip to say. I love that I dont care what others think about me or what I do, I dance to my own rythymn and make my own beat. I love that I have family. I love my Grandparents. I love laughing, singing, dancing, writing, and drawing (even though I really can't scetch more than a stick figure). I love pranks. I love pulling them and I love being a part of them. I am sadly like Big Daddy in the way that people tripping or biffing it makes me laugh. I love watching biff video's (not the graphic seriously hurt ones) but when a person does something stupid and hurts themselves I can't help but laugh. I love little babies and how "new" they are. I love honesty. I love communication. I love animals. I love rain. I love the smell of rain before, during, and after it rains. I love bath salts (even though I rarely take baths). I love painting my nails. I love being in my pajamas. I love being outside. I love alot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment