My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Thursday

Another misson call...another bittersweet goodbye.

Well my youngest brother Westin has officially been called to serve for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He will be serving the Roseville California mission. It is the mission that is directly next to just east of Casey's mission which was Santa Rosa California. They are both pretty excited about both being Nor Cal servers.

I am so excited for him yet so sad to have to say goodbye to another missionary. It really is not easy. Plus Wes and I are so close that its going to be very odd with him gone. I guess I can just keep busy with my life and wait for time to pass.

What to do with my time?

It's almost the new year and I guess I best be setting my goals.

Until next time.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment