So I went to a new movie out tonight called "The Uninvited" and seriously left wondering what the heck happened? I think we all walked out in shock because the movie totally ended wacked. I enjoyed the movie up until the end when things got a little too sketchy for me. If you haven't seen the movie you probably shouldn't read this, but if you have seen it and possibly were bugged like me, thats great. So here is my short version of how this movie was to me:
-Girl in nut house after mom killed in fire
-Girl goes home from nut house and doesn't like dads new girl friend
-Girl thinks dads new girl friend killed mom and fire wasn't accident
-Dads new girl friend becomes a sketchy character and totally creeps everyone out
-Girl and Sister almost die from creepy new girl friend but take matters into their own hands first (dun dun dun)
-Dad comes home from business trip and finds girl with bloody knife and wonders what happend
-Lots of confusion and wackiness
-Girl turns out to be skitso and is the person killing everyone oh and sister is never really there, she died in the fire also.
-Real killer, whom girl tried to convince people was dads new girlfriend, was actually girls neighbor in the nut house
-WACKED!
Ok I feel much better now!
So this movie started out to be like totally cool and keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what is gonna happen. I think I actually said out loud at one point, "Dont go into the forest" but then at the end, I was so shocked by the twist. Dont get me wrong it was a super good movie, just kinda unexpected.
No comments:
Post a Comment