My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Saturday

wAcKy DrEaMs! Gators and Sharks

Okay so lately I have been having the wierdest dreams, well im not sure if I have ever had a normal one, but anyway....So last night I dreamt I was watching a bunch of Aligator attacks and shark attacks and it was so not cool. Well while I was asleep having crazy adventures in my dreams, I was talking in my sleep. So while I was dreaming of gators and sharks, my friend heard me saying while waving my arms around, "push the button on the t.v. im looking for my cigarettes". Haha I laughed so hard because a) I dont smoke, never have and never will, and b) I was dreaming about GATORS and SHARKS. Come on! Hahaha it cracked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment