My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Saturday

Anne the ninja fruit girl

So I have come up with an idea! Next time I have a nightmare I am gonna do what my dear little Rebecca (8) did. Dress up like my own super hero in pajamas and brave it out. Or better thought, she will be my superhero. Defender of evil, braver than the brave little toaster, stronger than any monster, and cuter than a button.
If the little plastic pocket knife doesn't scare you, maybe the fruit on the pj's will, and if not, check out those goggles man, I mean just look at that carebear, dont cross the ninja fruit girl!

She is pretty intimidating I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment