My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Wednesday

Chompers!




Okay, so the other day in my dental class, I discovered something new about myself. I seriously have a deep interest and fasination with teeth. I knew as soon as I pulled out those x-rays from being processed and held them up to the light, that this is something I love! I never would have pegged myself a dental person personally because first off, I Hate: Needles, blood, spit, germs, etc etc. But my heart has always pulled me to the medical area some way or another. Now that I have decided to give this a shot, Im loving it.
I think that once we face our fears in a sense, we can truelly overcome them or learn how strong we really are. Now days, you should see me when I have to have blood drawn. I dont cry anymore :) thats a big step for me. Oh and I had to pull glass out of a childs foot the other day; and loved the fact that I could help him, but it also fascinated me the way the glass came out. Call me crazy! I actually think I am stronger than I give myself credit for. Yay! Now im not saying you will see me in an operatory anytime soon. But ya never know.


Atleast I know that I am able and that if I could anyway make a kids dental experience less scary than my childhood dental experiences, than Im doing pretty ok!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, the older I get the more I enjoy gross stuff. Like I stayed awake for my foot surgery and watched them do the whole thing, it was AWESOME!!! For real, totally loved it. You can check out my teeth anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete