My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Friday

People piss me off, thats all I have to say. To a certain lady in this world, this is my shout out to you! GET OVER YOURSELF AND STOP BEING SUCH A "*&(@#%$ YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE AND JUST BECAUSE YOUR "RICH" DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE IS BENEATH YOU. SO DEAL WITH IT YOU CRAZY WACK JOB AND BE NICE!
GRRRR
Ok I feel better!
Ok that sounds so super harsh, but if you knew this person like I do. You would have nothing but similar thoughts along with me. Ok bye
I feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment