My life in words!
Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.
Thursday
I love my Colon-less brother!
Well, on the 12th, my baby brother had his colon removed. He is still in the hospital, but is doing well. Today is day number 4 and they are going to take him off of his epidural now, and up his morphine intake. He has been "numb" from the epidural since monday and is glad to be able to wiggle his toes. Today they may let him get up and move around more, and possibly walk. It will be a slow move forward, but it is moving forward, what else can one ask. Im so proud of him for being such a trooper and he will be super thrilled with his 18" scar up his middle. Boys haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment