My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Tuesday

So Long, oh time my beloved friend!

It has been FOREVER since I have posted in here. :( I need to be better. Well life in general is better because I am now living back in my home town. Yipee for me. My little Brother is healing wonderfully and is pretty much back to normal. My other brother Casey is doing fantabulous on his mission and is living up the coastal life. My niece is growing ever so fast, and has followed her auntie Becky and daddy Blakes tradition of giving oneself a hair cut at the ripe ol age of 3. Mommy about died but auntie Becky has to laugh because I pretty much think it is a right of passage for almost EVERY kid! I know I need to post pictures and will do just that asap. But for now I am tired because of 3 animals who take turns causing me anxiety each and every day. I love em, but man sometimes I wanna................ok Im gonna tune off for right now and call it a dandy night. I need some shut eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment