My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Thursday

My "vents" needs to be "vented"... Here I go...

Okay so a little bit on my mind....more like a LOT on my mind. These days have been so crazy, I am so tired literally tired of my animals. They are always doing something sneaky and causing my anxiety levels to rise. The dog keeps on holding in her "issues" until she is inside. She can do it outside on the grass but NO she would rather tottle away from me in one fleatin second and Crap in my room. :( Grrrr. Then my poor little kitty is still learning to use the litter box properly and occasionaly steps in her little duties....NOT COOL. I always have this fear of it so I check her paws almost EVERY time she uses this box and sometimes I have to run her into the bathroom and wash her feet. EEEeeew... :'( I have made the decision that my animals shall be outdoor animals one day and that is the way it will stay, FOREVER. As soon as I have a house with a yard, they are outa here. Poop anywhere out there for all I care jeeeez.
My stress is crazy these days it seems that all it takes is the crazy St. George heat mixed with the drama of my days, and BAM I am one frazzled girl. I need a vacation so freakin bad. Any ideas?..

No comments:

Post a Comment