My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Monday

so blessed

Oh well its about time I started to feel my peppy positive self again. And to think all I had to do this whole time was stop focusing on my problems and do something for someone else. I think we get so caught up in our own lives and selfish desires to really open our eyes to what gifts are right in front of us. Right now I am so super thankful for all that I have, those people I have in my life, and the ability and power to do something for someone else. I had been going through a couple of self loathing weeks where I just felt worthless and down on myself. I have moved to a newish area where I have had to adjust back to my surroundings and get my barings back on track. Ive had to accept the fact that I cannot control everything in my life and sometimes I have to set my pride aside. And I just needed to be awakened again to my blessings (I started to "doze" off). I have a family who at times may make me wanna ring theirs or my neck and sometimes I want nothing to do with them; but I wouldn't trade them for the world. I have the most adorable niece who has no idea how much it touches my heart to hear her say "Aunt Becky". My heart melts with every word she says and everything she does. I love her. My family may have its trials but thats where we get our strengths. I have the most amazing extended family. They are such a blessing in my life. I have the greatest friendships and some which are so rare and I feel so lucky to posess. I have 2 brothers serving missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I love and support them both. I have the greatest parents and adopted parents, grandparents and adopted grandparents, cousins, and adopted cousins and I hold the world in my pocket.
I wouldn't change a thing I dont think.....some days are great trials that I feel I wont overcome, but eventually I always know I will.
Thats my thoughts today, but tomorrow they may change again....But this is always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment