Day 3
Ten fads I think are wierd and will never understand...
1. Boys wearing their baby sisters pants...aka "skinny jeans".
why would you want to exentuate what is going on in there, or lack of it. 8P
2. Trucker Hats! Ummmm why?
3. Jelly Shoes.
First of all they make your feet really sweaty which defeats the whole open sandle type purpose. But if you were extra classy your "jelly's" had glitter. ;)
4. Leggings!
Not so much that people wear these under their pants, but the fact that some people started mistaking them AS pants! Hello I can see your butt crack! and neon green underwear.
5. Uggs! They are EVERYWHERE.
People even wear them in the middle of the summer! From Top to Bottom it would go...Sunglasses...Tank top...Shorts....& BAM!! Uggs. Thats seriously like an oxi-moron. What are you a southern Eskimo? Its 110 degrees out here invest in some flip flops. Whatever floats your boat I guess!
6. Blue Tooth headsets.
For the longest time people all over the world became crazy and started talking to themselves. Ok well for the longest time thats what I thought, until I realized they were actually talking to someone...through their ear piece. So many times I would have almost full conversations with someone only to realize that I was the one talking to myself, and I didn't even have a blue tooth. :(
7. SFPIIM: Speaking Full Phrases In Instant Messaging! OMG, TTYL, WTF, JK, LOL, ROTFLMAO, G2G, GR8, CUL8TR, and my personal favorite... HMWTIDSICBHOT. which says...Hey Mom What Time Is Dinner So I Can Be Home on Time? hahahaha ok so I made that one up. WTF? hahaha LOL
8. The Sticker Family!
So it is cool now to show the world how many people are in your family by putting stickers on your cars. "Oh how cute, they have 3 boys and 2 girls and a puppy and a cat"..I feel so much better knowing that. Like I care to see that the Dad likes to surf, the Mom has curly hair, the Boy likes to skateboard, yadiyadiyadi. I guess it makes the red light or traffic jam go by faster learning someone elses family history. Thanks "Johnson" Family. And I WILL try to remember What Jesus Would Do.
I want to see a crazy cat lady put some on her car so it will have a stick figure in a moo-moo and like 57 cat decals. AWESOME. What about broken families? Or mixed...oh this could get very interesting.
9. Livestrong bracelets:
Ok I will admit when the yellow livestrong bracelet came out I was like ooooh I gotta have one. But now I have one in every color for every cancer or disorder known to man and I also have some that say CTR and like Adopt a Pet and such, come one people im running out of arm room and the ability to support every cause on the planet.
10. Purse Pets.
Dogs were not made to shop all day while riding in a Prada bag. Poor thing want's to Gucci outa there ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment