My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Friday

10 Days of 10 things

Day 2
Movies I could watch over and over and over...

1. John Tucker Must Die..
"I'll let you in on a little secret. My mom says I'm special on the inside"; "There's indisputable evidence, that I might have caused the explosion... and actually, he will tell you that it's my fault... but clearly I said to him "Dear God, MAN, you are on fire... RUN for your life."

2. Dumb and Dumber..
"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"---"I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it coming"--- "I excpected the Rockies to be a little rockier than this, yeah! That John Denvers full of $h!t man."

3. The Saint

4. The Lovely Bones

5. What Happens in Vegas..
"You know what? I can get a couple of my brother's loser ass friends to go over to Mason's apartment , knock on the door and when he opens it wham! They'll junk-punch him all up in his man business and he'll fall to the floor whaling and crying "why?" and then we'll say "you know why!"

6. Any of the Classic Disney Movies

7. Any movie with John Wayne, or Audrey Hepburn

8. One Missed Call

9. Clueless..
"I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy"---"So okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair - ew - and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon? I don't think so".

10. She's the Man..
I skipped a couple grades. I'm brilliant. Shh"---"Speaking as a completely objective third party observer with absolutely no personal interest in the matter"..

hahaha many more, but these ones have been known to be in my DVD player for long periods of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment