Ten things that annoy me
(in no order)
1. Flaky people! Seriously annoying
2. Cereal Commercials...no I do not feel inspired to buy your cereal now after seeing that creepy 30 second clip on t.v.
3. People rubbing toes or fingers together and make that dry scraping noise. Ahhhh its so gross!
4. Snobs!..“The true snob never rests; there is always a higher goal to attain, and there are, by the same token, always more and more people to look down upon”. ...I am so sick of snobby people who think that now they have some money they dont care about you anymore. Hey! I have money!! Maybe just not as much as you but I still have some.(I got like some quarters and dimes) pshhh.. :P
5. Posers! Meaning people who act like something they totally aren't. Or those creapy old navy mannequins. Psycho
6. Know it alls. If you think you know it all dont come talk to me about it, because I really do know it all, and your wrong ;)
7. The 3D Movie craze. Seriously everythings is 3D now. Like I care to see some water droplets flying at me, I will go out in a rainstorm and look up for that.
8. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
9. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
10. Emo's. I know your troubled but um keep it to yourself! haha jk I really do care, just not for your fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment