So, as you may have guessed.....Yep....Quitting caffeine ended my world as I knew it...As I type this to you from beyond the grave, (yes they have WIFI here) I feel I should recollect my life and try to give you all advice.. Okay im not really dead.. Just sometimes feel like it.
Well it has been a plenty good amount of time since I have been on here to blog my random blog thoughts. I wish that I could say to you that in those few most precious months I had time to gather my thoughts and learn who I am and what I want from life, I visited the world and found the meaning of peace. I learned to taste food and enjoy it, I learned to love whole heartedly with all my heart and soul and I even spoke to a man like ghandi...nah he's like this ancient medicine man, anywho I became like his apprentice and now im like a whole new born sould and can't wait to start my new year. Okay so I just watched Eat Pray Love....its a good movie. Nah in all reality this is how those past few months REALLY went...
August! Summer is fading and im looking for a job. I wish I had my killer awesome tan still.
September! Welp were moving again... Yay
October! Moved into the new house..love it..animals outdoors now YAY!! No more poop to scoop.
November! Oh yeah I got 2 jobs.
December! Hmmm is it really winter? Talked to Casey on Chirstmas.. Muy Bueno.
January-aka NOW! Its frickin 2011 people. Go out and be somebody.... New Year here I come
Well that is the latest greatest! I know as of right now, my 2 followers were probably wondering "where on earth is Becky" , or "my life can't go on without reading these most random posts" Well my fans, calm yourself. I AM BACK!
Becky
Later Gator
it's about time!!! hehe
ReplyDelete