My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Tuesday

happies and more

Here is a picture of Cambria in her kitty mask. She wore it all day that day and the next day. She would occasionly take it off to show me all the sweat build up (gross) haha. Kids! We went with my mom to the library and while she went inside, Cambria and I played in the water "river" in the park they have next to the library. We had fun cooling off our feet.

I haven't had a whole lot of free time lately but when I do my favorite is reading. I have been reading this Janet Evanovich series its the One for the Money series and she has 18 of them so far. I am proud to say I have read all of them. The biggest series Ive read. I am also reading the Pretty Little Liars series (my guilty pleasure) and occasionaly a mystery here and there. Reading is the greatest. I took this photo of my glasses and my book one day and loved how it turned out.


Every now and then in the evening we go out and play with the animals and weed the gardens, and occasionaly we find little froggies. We found two little tiny guys and named them Bob and Chuck. Later we found a fat little horned toad and named him Larry. A couple weeks later we found who we are pretty sure is Larry, but he is much fatter Larry. Casey will hold him on his back and rub his tummy (apparantly they like that) I get freaked out by them (I have this fear they have razor teeth and will eat my arm off) but I did rub Larry's tummy.

This is Bob!

Fun Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment