My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Sunday

The adventures of the pickles, queso with ice, and many more adventures at 3am

Wow! I must say that I have never been asked the following from my server at a restraunt (especially this super nice one): "What would you like to drink, (short pause) anything other than our Queso perhaps?" Okay, what the heck? Who drinks Queso, so of coarse me being miss sarcasm I responded to my friend with the following; "I think I want some Queso with ice" aka, Queso on the rocks a new beverage introduced by none other than mua..:P Poor guy he was super cute, but super confused I think.
Now I feel I must explain to those of you out their who have been mislead into understanding that eating pickles before bed will cause nightmares. My dear friend told me this as I was downing 6 slices of pickles at 2 am, so I thought hey thats kinda cool lets see if it works. So I ate more pickles than I should have at 2am. The next morning I awoke slightly disappointed, but happy to say the least. I did NOT have nightmares (which I was kinda bummed about cuz I thought it would be cool to see this pickle drama play out), instead I had a very pleasant dream. So I think I must say that pickles may cause nightmares to some, but I personally dont call being an executive of my own company with a super hot co-worker, a nightmare but thats just me. :)
And last I want to shed some light on another interesting "very early morning" topic. Driving at 3 am in the south side of town (aka very scary side of this town) in very bad snow on an empty street full of shady men, is possibly maybe not the best of ideas. Nothing happened of coarse because my ninja skills kicked in making me determined not to stop in the road when they started to walk out in front of me, (I'd keep going "through" if I had to) haha, but to say the least, my and my 14 year old passenger were not harmed, we did get McDonalds at 3am though, which I think everyone should try at least once. Totally fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, ha ha - maybe whatever is a pleasant dream to you is a nightmare to others... and ya, the south side of town is way creepy...

    ReplyDelete