My life in words!

Life is so full of beauty and happiness we find and make. I love moments when our eyes are opened up to the simple pleasures of love, life and laughter. I love the small moments that become such great memories. I love the ability of seeing beauty beyond words, hearing melodies so sweet, tasting things so equisite, touching textures so soft, speaking words so kind, smelling scents so clean and fresh, and loving deep and pure. Life is a gift and each day we unfold new treasures.

Tuesday

CASEY!

Elder Casey Dean Olsen




So as I get home from work yesterday I find a folded up letter on the table that says "Beckers" instantly I get excited and think yay a letter from Casey. I unfold this letter and find three pages I repeat, 3, three, tres, T.H.R.E.E pages. (usually im lucky to get a half a page with a fun drawing of a hick cowboy at the bottom, which I still LOVE) But I got three pages! * * * * (My little happy dance).






I just want to say that I adore my brother and am so proud of him for choosing to serve a mission. I know without a doubt that his heart is in his mission 100% and it makes me so pleased for him. He is a blessing and has always been such a shoulder for me to lean on, a stable rock in my life of constant whirlwinds. And a best friend! I love him so much and can't wait for him to be home in 5 and 1/2 months so I can give him the biggest hug in history. His testimony is a light of hope to my ever flickering one these days. And he blesses my life more than he could ever know.






This letter, the three pager, was so amazing, and literally brought tears of happiness and peace to my eyes. I will forever cherish these three pages. (As well as my binder full of all his other letters) but this one, is close to my heart.






<3






No comments:

Post a Comment